Thursday, September 09, 2010

Up-and-comings...!

ok, so it's been a while, I admit it!

However, I like to think I have made resourceful use of my time away from blogging: doing some travelling, expanding things in my job (really I mean increasing my hours, sigh), planning events, meeting new people and more! and from this year I have a few more ideas to share and exciting ventures to blog about! excellent!

a few blogs to watch this space for:


  • Think Boutique's fashion launch- a new ethical fashion company, launching this weekend in Glasgow's Merchant City!
  • NYA 2010- it happened last weekend in Stirling, it was excellent, and it involved around 200 young people having a voice within the CofS! Discussions were focused around Violence, Ethical Fashion, Politics, Mental Health and much more... Check the COSY blog for more!
  • a variety of upcoming gigs! phew! similar to 2009, the first half of the year has been a laid back one! Now it would appear gig season is descending and I am thoroughly pleased! Gig thirst: about to be quenched! it starts tomorrow with RBRBR, Bright Light Bright Light and Mopp at King Tuts! and the guest list! I'm all about the guest list these days! :)
  • Photos: i have a new camera. And a new iphone. And a new photo app which i've just started to play with! *PLEASED*
So it's happy times here! nice to see you again friends :)

3 comments:

Simon Varwell said...

Welcome back to reality! Glad all is well!

Chris Morrison said...

Hey Lady!

Long time no speak! How's things?

Just thought I would stop by and say hi! I hear you on the news on the radio the other night and you were sounding very wise and grown up!!

How's Chris?

Cheers,

Chris

lynzy said...

hey Simon! thanx, its nice to be back! :)

Chris! hello sir! how are things?! we're doing great thanx, keeping busy and out of mischief.. well, keeping busy at least! :) and yes, ur now in the presence of a minor celeb, lol, i got my 5 mins of fame altho in capacity of careers adviser rather than pop diva! :)

howz things with u and steph!? xox