Thursday, April 27, 2006

tadpoles are a bit creepy...

i am tired. my course is nearing its end- only 6 weeks to go which in some ways seems ridiculously close, but the mountain of work due makes it seem like a long way away! i'v still not made any decisions about the summer, and am finding out more info at the mo! in relation to signs, i met my friend tonite and she was randomly wearing an Arizona sweatshirt! we fished in her pond and i caught 3 tadpoles on a teaspoon- i feel this deserves some sort of recognition! as i said earlier, teaspoons are small and tadpoles are wriggly!

this summer i have been invited to 4 weddings!! isn't that crazy!? and very nice! however, i will sadly have to restrict my outfit purchasing, and maybe make do with a new top that can be mixed and matched... we shall see!

i think it's funny how we so often live in a state of denial about things needing done, or dealt with- today in our counselling class our lecturer spoke about 6 faces we go thru, beginning with immobilisation, then into denial! i realised as she was speaking that i am totally in that place with regards to my research project, which is due in 2 weeks and giving me small panics every time it's mentioned! i finally faced up to reality and will have to start making phonecalls and arranging interviews tomorrow, including a focus group with some prisoners! i may be too late, but i'll put on my best phone voice and see what happens!! time for bed, i know it's relatively early for me but i'v been in a state of sleepiness since about 4 this afternoon! back to the Northern Lights- it's getting very exciting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep wondering if the tadpoles were spearmint or juicyfruit.
Portents are not important, life is always full of choices we may look for signs to point the way but perhaps God is saying - Commit 'your way' or your choice to me and I will bless you in it - on whichever side of the pond you choose.