Monday, February 06, 2006

my swinging faux pas!!!

haha, last nite i was asked what i was thinking when i titled one of my blog posts 'swinging makes me sick', and i was like, well when u swing from one feeling to another it gets u nowhere and makes u feel a bit sick, duh! i was then enlightened that :

" Swinging is a form of recreational social sex between consenting adults, most commonly consisting of male/female couples meeting other male/female couples for sex and/or ongoing intimate friendships."

so for anyone who innocently thinks like me, i am happy to have u share in my new found knowledge and u too can now carry on with a more worldly-wise existence! for anyone who read that and thought i was referring to the above 'swinging', be assured i am not that kind of girl!!!

No comments: