Tuesday, February 28, 2006

where's your head at!?!

i think i may be slightly unfocused at the moment! today i freaked out after mistaking a piece of fluff for a giant (unmoving) spider; almost ate the sticker on my apple after biting into it; and walked into the men's toilet in east kilbride shopping centre!!!

took my last Careers class in Greenock Academy today- was better than i expected as 10 5th years actually chatted and discussed different points raised. i was trying to remember how i felt when i was at that stage, of not having a clue what to do, and being very naive about 'real-life' issues like finances and time management. i am now a little more clued up, but there is certainly room for development!!

i also booked my train tickets today, as i am off to sunny inverness on sunday for my 3 week placement! i'm looking forward to it, and the lovely jo is putting me up for my stay, so i have high expectations of wild nights out and... doing my own washing! not sure how much blogging will get done- i suspect one extreme of either very little due to lack of time/ internet access, or loads due to lots of spare time and only knowing 1 person to go for coffee with! dcfc gig this saturday- i'm so looking fwd to it!

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

Wow! Looks like a fantastic trip! Enjoy - and look out for spiders!