Sunday, January 15, 2006

as i sit and cogitate!

oh my goodness! i have so much expendable energy right now! maybe i'l go a run or something, altho im not a big fan of the dark so possibly not! or perhaps i'l stick on my britney dvd and dance along to ' outrageous'!! if only dave were here! today i was havin lunch with chris, my dad and mark, and i said how i had started alphabetising my cd's (altho got bored and realised how monica that was!), and they all gave me these weird looks and started laughing, saying that alphabetise is just another word i'v made up!! i was so adamant that it was real, so fished out my handy collins dictionary, and there on page 21:

alphabetise: 1. to arrange in alphabetical order. 2. to express by or provide with an alphabet

so there! the dictionary is actually really interesting, i also learned some additional words to enhance my vocabulary:

cogitate; to think seriously and deeply about; to ponder; consider

so really this blog is a cogitation of my thoughts! look out for more new words, coming soon...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"so there! the dictionary is actually really interesting, i also learned some additional words to enhance my vocabulary"

shut up?! are you for real? like actually, totally for sure? haha
glad that you have found a new book to read!

and by the way, had the Britney dvd be on, i would have been there!

david