Wednesday, January 25, 2006

one fine day...

well, i am pleased to report today was much more enjoyable, but anyone still feeling my pain could send chocolate, if you felt so inclined!!! got some meaty reports due in at uni soon so will most likely have blog entries by the dozen over the next few weeks! chris is going to st andrews tonite to stay with dave, and i'm a little jealous! I, on the other hand, get to spend time with some delighful 14 year olds, tidy my room, sort all my notes, and research- I am so enviable, I know. today one of my uni girls brought in home baking and we all indulged in delicious malteser cake- she's promised us shortbread next! I, however, will be declining due to my new quest for ultimate fitness and healthy living (which, by the way, is not quite going to plan yet- but i have planned it out now, and will begin properly next week!). i now must go and spend some time with neighbours and later on, some desperate housewives- i am just so giving to others!!!

No comments: