Wednesday, January 11, 2006

official word count 2149...

so i deserve a break! actually, if im being honest i'v been blog-reading for the past half hour anyway! does anyone else find these totally addictive!?

today has been good. better than yesterday. most of yesterday i cried and stayed in my pj's til well past 3. some days u just have to do that. i hadn't in a long time; it's funny how things change. a couple years back i spent most days doing that but i'm so glad God had more exciting plans for my life. i'm excited about this year. for some reason this new year feels different. i'v never felt that before, but inside me something has changed. my hopes seem more substantial; my dreams seem nearer achievement; i'v managed to let go of some wishful thinking and move on. almost. some things u just have to let go of, as much as u want to hang on, because it's hard to progress in life when ur clinging to the past.

looking ahead is the way forward...

No comments: